Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year from Las Aventuras!!!

Taken in Parfrey's Glen in Wisconsin back in '98.  It all started with an idea and a question.  What more is there? Let's find out.

I'd like to wish all my followers a Happy New Year!!!  It has been an incredible year blogging for Las Aventuras.  Of course there is more to come next year, but for now, I thought it would be fun to recap this years highlights and put it all into a video.  It's hard to express how much work went into this blog when it all was really fun to put together.  However, I did have moments of frustration and some screaming was involved.....especially on the posts that were erased after several hours of work! Be safe and we'll see you back next year for more fun and exciting adventures around the Tucson garden.....and beyond!

6 comments:

  1. what a great video! since i've only recently 'met' you, i'm assuming that was you in that one quick scene with the monkeys. :)

    what a great adventure for you and your hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome video. A wonderful recap of your 2011. Happy New year and I wish you all the bet in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for your comments and visits over the year Rohrerbot :-)

    I'll be fllowing your exploits with the camera next year, so have a good one! Cheers mate !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I wish all the bests to You in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great video! Happy New Year to you and yours! Looking forward to following all of your adventures in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This video brought tears to my eyes! It was just amazing to see. Thankyou so much for making it. I will be watching it over and over again!!!

    Happy New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!