Here are the facts....
- Does not need a pollinator
- Low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium. Good source of Calcium, Iron and Vitamin C.(The Lisbon Lemon and most other citrus have this health benefit.)
- Full sun(6+ hours of direct sun)
- Blooms in spring
- Keep ground semi-moist
- Growth is medium(but it grew nearly a foot longer in its' first year...if that's medium growth?)
- Grows to be a height of 10-20 feet and equally wide.
- Cold hardy to 32 degrees
- Pruning, remove shoots below the graft
- Fertilize spring, summer, and fall
Several citrus trees I've written about already have been the Dancy Tangerine, Lisbon Lemon, the Nagami Kumquat, and Fukushu Kumquat. More citrus on the way, stay tuned.....