Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Wells

A Barrel Cactus at my work

Today I am feeling exhausted and sick.  I just want to sleep.  So here are the latest things that are happening around the property and in my travels.  We've firmed up our plans for Brazil this summer exploring the Iguazu Falls, the Pantanal, and the Amazon rain forest....so I'll be updating daily when we are there in June/July if we have the internet connections.  I'll be purchasing a new camera soon to take some amazing shots on our trip....I can't wait to get my hands on a REAL camera.  I had been using other people's cameras and I have the one now that films....but that is completely different from a good camera.  The pics you see on this blog today are from my current camera.  It takes okay pics.  Anyhow, I also wanted to update on the wells around the trees....here are several angles and pics:)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have some fun things in store for you - a trip to Brazil and a new camera! I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is definitely better...thanks!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!